Now!! its the time.
I have a new work, new friends..
I am currently helping my fiance in my planning for our wedding, to be honest it is not easy. You know why? BUDGET..
But i know all of oour effort will worth it when the day comes :)
And god is good giving liza the oppurtunity to work abroad, its a big help for our in paying all the suppliers for our wedding and for our savings.
I know its sad to be apart with your love one's but I am also happy for her because i know it will help her as a person and for her career. New enviroment and New Challenges..
Even if were apart with each other i promise her the i'll be good and fix all the things for our wedding while she's gone. and i know with the help of my friends i can do it.
okey 1st chapter is over ill try to do more if i have idea's and time..
:)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment